OUP, January 2024 new titles
OUP are pleased to share a new content collection, showcasing the latest publishing in development economics. Enhance your research journey by exploring the collection and discover leading content from their open access books and journal articles, alongside further reading from key series and publications.
The Politics of Revenue Bargaining in Africa: Triggers, Processes, and Outcomes
Edited by Anne Mette Kjær, Marianne S. Ulriksen, and Ane Karoline Bak
- Presents in-depth qualitative studies of policy bargaining processes
- Outlines a theoretical framework that takes into account both state-society relations and bargaining power
- Feature studies of policymaking in semi-democractic contexts
- An open access title
- The most comprehensive analysis of the integration of product and labor markets in North America under NAFTA and USMCA
- Provides comparative data on the evolution of labor-intensive farming and farm employment in Canada, Mexico, and the US
- Explains who farm workers are, including their demographics, employment and earnings, and hopes and challenges
- Offers realistic options to improve protections for farm workers while keeping agriculture competitive
Infrastructure Financing in India: Trends, Challenges, and Way Forward
Dr Kumar V Pratap and Manshi Gupta
- Discusses Infrastructure Financing in India in the backdrop of the first-ever medium-term infrastructure plan announced by the Government of India in the form of the National Infrastructure Pipeline
- Discusses how bank financing of infrastructure needs to be substituted by institutional financing
- Elaborates on how Brownfield Asset Monetization (BAM) can be effectively used for more greenfield infrastructure investment.
Discover new titles from Oxford University Press
Browse new publications on economic development and growth and discover essential research on financial inclusion, the UN Sustainable Development Goals, transport labour, and more. You can also get author tips and hints on the OUP blog: Publishing 101.