School of International Development, University of East Anglia, January news
- Open Access: Rachel Carmenta and colleagues have written Rachel’s paper for the British Ecological Society on the comparative performance of land sharing, land sparing type interventions on place-based human well-being.
- Open Access: Nitya Rao has co-authored a paper on the unfair distribution of profits from the aquatic food industry in Nature Food titled “Rights and representation support justice across aquatic food systems”.
- Anthony Pickles has written an article for The Conversation discussing the US Midterms and the increasing trend of gambling on political outcomes.
- Stephanie Shankland has co-written an article about how banks are failing young and poorer entrepreneurs in The Conversation titled “Young people in poorer places are often failed by banks – here’s what needs to change”.
- Maren Duvendack and Richard Palmer-Jones have co-written a blog for the African Economic History Network on Colonial Legacies, Ethnicity and Fertility Decline in Kenya: What has Financial Inclusion got to do with it?